36. Have you watched American Horror Story?
I had to look that one up… No, I live alone and I like sleep.
37. Baseball hat or toque?
Hat… Currently a Seahawks hat celebrating their “championship” (cough) from last year.
38. Do you shampoo or soap up first in the shower?
39. Wet the toothbrush or brush dry with the toothpaste?
40. Pen or pencil?
Pen… Generally a BLUE gel ink pen. My current favorite is pictured.
41. Have you ever gambled at a casino?
I live in an Indian Casino Paradise, with WILDHORSE just down the freeway and SPIRIT MOUNTAIN in the area where I usually have to travel for work. I’ve won some, but lost more. Basically, I’m doing my best to fulfill the mission of the Indian Casino… to get back what was stolen from them (grin).
42. Have you thrown up on a plane?
No, but I’m going to Mexico in a couple weeks… I’ll let you know.
43. Have you thrown up in a car?
44. Have you thrown up at work?
Generally, like Jerry Seinfeld… I avoid vomiting if at all possible. It is the thing that has kept me from bulimia.
45. Do you scream on roller coasters?
I have been on ONE rollercoaster… I didn’t scream. I would have had to unclench in order to scream.
46. How many shoes do you have?
Not nearly as many as I want… a quick count says SIX pair, including slippers.
47. Who was your first roommate?
My first roommate was a friend I met in college and his girlfriend. The arrangement only lasted about three months, but it was a lot of fun.
48. What alcoholic beverage did you drink when you got drunk for the first time?
I think it was a combination of Coors Light and Matilda Bay wine coolers. Just thinking of those two beverages makes me gag a little.
DIshwasher at a buffet restaurant… it was NASTY. I never ate there again.
50. What was your first car?
A 1964 AMC Rambler Classic.
51. When did you go to your first funeral?
I went to my first viewing when I was seven, but my first funeral was my Grandpa’s when I was 10.
52. How old were you when you first moved away from your hometown?
20 – when I left to attend Oregon State University –GO BEAVS--
53. Who was your first grade teacher?
Mrs. House. She was pregnant and left when the baby arrived, we’re not sure what happened to her after that.
54. Where did you go on your first airplane ride?
Flew from Seattle to Boise for my ex-wife’s grandmother’s funeral.
55. When you snuck out of your house for the first time, who was it with?
My childhood best friend, Kevin and I did this all the time. We had some fun times (at least that’s how I remember it).
56. Who was your first best friend and are you still friends with them?
Kevin was my first best friend, he lived across the field from my house. We had many good times together. He left after graduation and dropped out of all our lives. I guess he really did leave the hometown in his rearview mirror.
57. Where did you live the first time you moved out of your parents’ house?
My friend Nick, his girlfriend and I moved into an apartment across town from where my parent’s lived.
58. Who is the first person you call when you have a bad day?
59. Whose wedding were you in the first time you were a bridesmaid or a groomsmen?
I served a Best Man (back row, on the left) in my best friends wedding 21 years ago. **I haven’t been asked to be a bridesmaid yet.
60. What is the first thing you do in the morning?
Tumble out of bed and stumble to the kitchen, pour myself a cup of ambition. Yawn and stretch and try to come to life.
61. What was the first concert you attended?
I remember seeing Buck Owens & Roy Clark at some fair when I was a kid.
62. First tattoo or piercing?
No piercings… but I have a 412 tattooed to my right forearm. When I was successfully losing weight from 2006-08, I was so certain I wasn’t going to go back to being a fat tub o’goo that I had the largest number I ever saw on the scale tattooed to my arm. Now that I’ve gained all the weight back and resumed my goo-ness, it’s an embarrassment every time someone asks about it.
63. First celebrity crush?
In a word… Ponch!