- It's a brand new year! Do you have any resolutions for 2013?
* Win the Powerball
* Begin work on gaining professional licensure as an LCSW
* Learn to say “I don’t give a fuck” more
* Make healthy lifestyle choices.
* Find out how much Rep. Greg Walden (R-OR) costs so I can outbid whomever makes him vote like an asshole
- Dusty Springfield sang of feeling "brand new." What leaves you feeling refreshed and/or rejuvenated?
* A relaxing day off where I’m allowed to just go with the flow. If I want to do something, I do. Otherwise, it’s all good. This can take place in the comfort of my home or out and about. The key part is going with the flow. The moment I feel compelled to do something or go somewhere in a prescribed way or timeframe… it’s over.
- Dusty's given name was Mary Catherine. If you could give yourself a brand new first name, what would it be?
* Indigo Montoya
- Actor Billy Bob Thornton has dismissed antiques, saying, "I'm creeped out by old stuff." Do you ever shop at estate sales, yard sales or second-hand stores? Or do you want everything brand new?
* I LOVE estate sales, yard sales, etc.! It seems sometimes though that people are just putting their trash out in the yard/driveway in the hopes that others will haul it away. I look for treasures… those distinctive things that aren’t made anymore; maybe it belonged to grandma or great aunt Tilly. I look things that I really cant describe, but know when I see them.
- Are you sad to see the holiday decorations slowly disappear until next year? Or do you think they should come down on January 2?
* Holiday decorations come down on January 1. It’s in the Constitution, I think.
- Do you like the picture on your photo ID?
* Yes… mainly because I weighed 260 lbs when it was taken in 2008. I figure I have until it expires in 2015 to get back there.
- Crazy Sam (the author of this meme) shudders at the very thought of a snake. Which is your least favorite member of the Animal Kingdom?
* I agree with Sam and Jim Stafford on this one. They just need to stay out in the wild where they belong.
- What's the most recent magazine you flipped through?
* The alumni magazine from where I earned my undergrad, Northwest University.
- Do you have nice handwriting?
* I have been told I do.