Today we ripped off a blogger named Gina from the blogThe Journey to Olivia. It is 40 questions, so we will do it in two parts. She does not state where she found the meme. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Take the time to comment on other player's posts. It's a great way to make new friends! Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
- What side of the heart do you draw first?* Left
- Can you dive without plugging your nose?
* I don’t swim
- What color is your razor? * Are you talking about the one I shave with? It’s the same as most razors, silver. The handle is blue though. If you’re talking about my Motorola Razr… it’s Cranberry.
- What is your blood-type?
- Who would you want to be tied to for 24 hours?* Connor Barwin (6’4”, 268 and look at those arms!)
- What is a rumor someone has spread about you?
* Honey, if they’re talking about you; they have a great topic!
- How do you feel about carrots? * I like them raw. In my experience, cooked carrots are good in a soup or stew, but bland otherwise. I watch Food Porn way too much. Some time ago I saw them cook carrots with a touch of ginger and brown sugar, but not enough to make them syrupy. It is a hit!
- How many chairs at the dining room table?* Currently four. When the kiddo’s are here I put the leaf in and the 5th chair comes in from the back bedroom.
- Which is the best Spice Girl?
* Posh… definitely! She was/is the prettiest of the Girls and certainly had the most transferable talent. Also, she gets to get nasty with David Beckham on a regular basis. (I hear he’s hung like a large Red Bull can) **Click to get a BIGGER view.
- Do you know what time it is?* Yes... Hammertime!
- Do you know all the words to the Fresh Prince Theme Song?* Like many songs I “know”, I can do it when its playing on another media. Reciting it cold, I can only do the first couple lines.
- What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator?
* Life gives you a smart phone for just such occasions.
- What’s your favorite kind of gum?
* My favorite kind of gum fluctuates. Currently it’s the latest Shaun White flavor from Stride called, Mintacular!
- All’s fair in love and war? * No… be kind to one another. If you are in love with someone, why would you do something to hurt them? If you would still want to hurt them, are you really in love with that person?
- Do you have a crush on anyone? Do you know how to use some words correctly, but not know the meaning? * Those seem like oddly divergent questions. Yes, I have a crush on someone. He is a beautiful person who is also crushing on me (which is key). We have a great time when we’re together. Currently he lives in a community 90 miles away; overcoming that obstacle makes the time we spend together all the more sweet. Unfortunately, the weather in Eastern Oregon in January conspires against us. We were planning on being together this weekend, but an ice storm forecasted at 30% happened.
As for knowing how to use a word, but not knowing the meaning; I try to avoid that. I have sought education for myself in order to rise above my upbringing. Education is truly a panacea for the ills of our society, but a majority of our society eschews education. What’s worse is that educated people who employ critical thinking skills are often demonized by those in power in our society.
- Do you like to sleep? * Yes
- Do you know which US states don’t use Daylight Savings time? * I believe they are Arizona, Indiana and Hawaii
- Do you know the words to the song Total Eclipse of the Heart?
* See answer #11
- Do you want a bright yellow ‘06 mustang? * I would rather have a forest green 1966 Mustang Fastback