Saturday, March 30, 2013

Saturday 9: I can’t wait

  1. Are you impatient?
    * I can be… it depends upon how many stupid people are in line ahead of me. My favorite thing (sarcasm) are those who are having their first experience with the Subway concept or a debit card. ..but I’m getting better.
  2. Do you believe some people have a gift for predicting the future?
    * I believe people have the ability to observe human behavior and predict how they will respond to a particular set of circumstances.
  3. The microwave is a great invention for those who "don't want to wait." What was the last thing you prepared in yours? tom-hanks-bosom-buddies
    * I warmed a cup of coffee this morning.
  4. This was the theme of the TV show Dawson's Creek. Michelle Williams, a costar on the show, went on to earn multiple Oscar nominations. Name another performer who started out on TV and then became a movie star.
    * Tom Hanks
  5. What's the last bit of advice you received?
    *
  6. What's the last advice you gave?
    * Live… and love… now… no day, but today!
  7. Easter is considered the season of rebirth. What leaves you feeling refreshed or rejuvenated?
    * A good hot shower after working out.
  8. Easter is also recognized as the start of the spring season. What are you looking forward to this spring?
    * I love the return of warm temperatures. No more having to “prepare” to go outside, no more waiting for the car to warm up… and driving around with the sunroof open!
  9. Which would you rather find in your Easter basket: yellow marshmallow chicks (aka Peeps) or a chocolate bunny?
    * I just hope the little varmint leaves me a nice FULL basket.

88e12639e8de6b6aa74d06127b003f8b

5 comments:

  1. Crap- you stole my impatient answer :)
    It must be contagious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "No day but today" ... great words to live by! Thanks for reminding me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is nothing worse than an old check writer in line....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...and how they wait until the order is completely scanned before pulling their checkbook out of their purse... or the ones who dig to the bottom of their bags to find the precise change.

      Delete

He's Guilty!

This has been quite a week for those of us who work with sex offenders and their victims. Bill Cosby; "Americas' Dad", was ...