Wednesday, April 10, 2013

TMI Thursday: I hate…

Sean at Just a Jeep Guy started it, now all the cool kids are doing it (The ones I know about are listed in the sidebar).

WHAT DO YOU HATE TO...?

  • Smell? feedlot
    * The smell of “agriculture”… made worse by what would be a cleansing rain shower in any other part of the world. It makes the air smell like a wet dog that rolled in shit.
  • Taste?
    * The taste of the sickeningly sweet fluoride treatment at the dentist.
  • Eat?
    * Any cooked member of the cruciferous family of veggies… broccoli, cauliflower, brussels sprouts, and cabbage.
  • Clean?
    * I hate cleaning the bathroom… but I do, because NOT cleaning the bathroom is just more than my OCD senses can stand.
  • Cook?
    * I love to cook, so I would say the aforementioned cruciferous veggies…they make the house stink too.
  • Watch on TV?
    * Celebrity “news”
  • Do for your significant other?
    * I’m still enjoying having one, so right now everything is cool. bush-is-shocked

BONUS

  • Do sexually?
    * I am a bottom… I have tried to top… I’m not good at it. Yet when I tell my partner du jour this, he still insists that I try… and then no body has fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

He's Guilty!

This has been quite a week for those of us who work with sex offenders and their victims. Bill Cosby; "Americas' Dad", was ...