Today we ripped off a blogger named The Ruminator from the blog Random Ruminations. It is 30 questions, But we are only posting the back half. She says she got it from Manasa. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Take the time to comment on other player's posts. It's a great way to make new friends! Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
- How do you vent out your anger?
* I say FUCK as many times as it takes to feel better. Then, I drink Vodka or Gin Tonics and say FUCK until I feel better.
- Favourite toy as a child?
* Was this written by a Canadian?
My favorite childhood toys were a collection of Tonka construction trucks that allowed me to move a lot of dirt as I made a terrain for my Hot Wheels cars to slide around corners and drive my enemies off into canyons.
- Favourite season?
* I enjoy a bit of rosemary in my soups and stews, occasionally a pinch of cumin if I’m feeling “spicy”.
- Do you ever get letters delivered by the post office?
* I cannot remember the last time I got a letter. Most of the stuff in my mailbox is junk. Occasionally I get a bill or a magazine. I only check my mailbox 1-2 times a week.
- When was the last time you laughed hard?
* I’m actually laugh easily, even if I’m alone and something on TV strikes me funny… I laugh.
- What is on the floor of your closet?
* Totes filled with my “skinny clothes”.
- Are you any good at drawing?
* There are things that I can draw pretty decently. It’s not my best talent though.
- What did you do last night?
* The same thing I do every night Pinky… try to take over the WORLD!
Seriously, my best friend came up from Boise for the weekend. Last night we got pizza, watched TV and caught up on our lives.
- What are you most afraid of?
* I’m afraid of living an inconsequential life.
- Plain,cheese or spicy hamburger?
* A burger should NEVER be plain, so it’s always a cheeseburger. I’ll take on a spicy burger when I’m feeling brave.
- Favourite dog breed?
* I have owned two Yellow Labs in my life, I love their temperament and personalities. I hope to be in a place again one day to own one again. “Jack” is pictured with Daughter #3 and I back in 2008. He remains in the custody of my kids.
- Favourite day of the week?
* Saturday – It’s a day of freedom and it doesn’t have the “impending doom” feeling that Sunday has from knowing you have to go back to work the next day.
- How many states / provinces / countries have you lived in?
* Three states – Oregon, Washington and Wyoming.
- Diamond or pearl?
* I don’t know… Diamond. They’re sparkly!
- What is your wish for this new year?
* The same wish I have every year, that I’m in a better place in life at the end of 2013 than I was at the end of 2012.
- New year resolutions
* Win the Powerball
* Lose Weight
* Work on professional advancement through training and certification.
* Find out how much it costs to buy Rep. Greg Walden (R-OR) so I can outbid whomever makes him vote like and asshole.