- When was the last time that you got dressed up, or to borrow from Mr. Timberlake, "fixed up to the nines?"
** Last Tuesday for a job interview.
- Justin Timberlake is known for his threads. Do you try to keep up with fashion trends?
** I wish! Maybe if I had the budget for it… and weighed considerably less.
- While on tour, Justin has a cigar roller on call so that he and the band can enjoy a "gentleman's club" atmosphere back stage. Do you enjoy the smell of a good cigar?
** I do enjoy a good cigar now and then.
- Justin appeared on Star Search when still in grade school, and he's been working ever since. When Crazy Sam was that age, her only "job" was to load the dishwasher and for this she earned her $1/day allowance. Did you work when you were a kid?
** I tormented my sister and tried not to get caught. Generally I was a failure at the latter.
- JT has appeared several times on Saturday Night Live, a show that premiered before he was born. Who is your most favorite ever SNL cast member of all time?
** That is hard to answer. I’ve been watching regularly since the early-80’s. If I had to choose right now… Chris Farley
- Justin is a very good golfer (6 handicap). Will you play this summer?
** I’ve tried to play in the past, but I don’t get to do it often enough to make it worthwhile.
- A round of golf requires hours outside in the elements. Have you ever endured a painful sunburn?
** I don’t really burn. I have occasionally, but not for a very long time. Avoiding it just takes a bit of common sense.
- When they were young, Justin dated Britney Spears. Obviously, it's been easy for him to keep up with her successes and problems over the years. Do you wonder how one of your exes is doing?
- Ever since his days with N'Sync, Justin Timberlake has supported music education. Did your grade school offer music classes? If so, do you remember any of the songs you learned then?
** I took guitar lessons for two years. I don’t know that I remember anything about how to play.