Sean at Just a Jeep Guy started it, now all the cool kids are doing it (The ones I know about are listed in the sidebar).
HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!
- How many times have you watched Independence Day?
- At least a half-dozen times
- Do you like fireworks?
- They’re pretty.
- They were fun when the kids were small.
- … and, like with most everything else in my life, I’m sure it would be more fun if I wasn’t going solo.
- Which is the best fireworks show you've been too?
- The best I’ve seen is the show at Ft. Vancouver
- Did you/do you light your own fireworks?
- I used to when the kids were small. Now, that they’re older I just make a pile of money on the ground, squirt some lighter fluid and set that on fire.
- Have you ever hurt yourself setting off fireworks?
- No, but I’ve hurt others. One year when I was in high school my buddy and I purchased some “fun” fireworks in Idaho. We lit them off for his family; which included his very pregnant sister. One of the fireworks was one that jumped and zipped around randomly… this one randomly lodged itself in the flip-flop of the aforementioned pregnant lady. She suffered a serious burn to her foot and we felt really bad.
- Do you have special plans for the 4th?
- Nope just the ‘Murikan traditions of grilling meat and explosives.
- What are your plans for the long weekend?
- Not much.
Have you ever kissed someone and seen fireworks like Bobby did when he kissed Millicent?
- Nope… want to give it shot?