Part I – HERE
Part II – HERE
38: How did you spend Valentines day?
* My thoughts on Valentine’s Day can be found HERE. Otherwise, I worked and then spent the evening doing laundry.
39: Do you eat enough vegetables?
* I don’t… I’m working on adding more fruits and veggies into my diet. It’s part of my effort to make myself half the man I am now.
40: Do you like horror movies? How about thrillers?
* I enjoy classic horror films, ones that leave the fear to the imagination. The movies they call horror films now leave nothing to the imagination, they are essentially snuff films. Thrillers, like Taken, any of the Fast & Furious films and of course the best Bond film of all time… Skyfall!
41: Do you like scotch?
* Mm, I love scotch. I love scotch. Scotchy, scotch, scotch. Here it goes down. Down into my belly. Mm-mm-mm."
42: Who is someone you would never swear in front of?
* I would never swear in front of my Grandma… everyone else gets it uncensored.
43: Coolest thing you've ever seen on Halloween?
* I believe that if teenagers want to trick-or-treat I’ll give them candy. In 2009 I told a couple teenaged boys who appeared at my door wearing their standard clothing they should try harder, put on a wig or something. In 2010 those same boys came back to my place in full drag and they looked GOOD. They said, “remember us? you told us to try harder; how did we do?” I had a couple momentary sinful thoughts… and gave them all the candy they wanted.
44: If you could change your natural hair color, would you? To what?
* Nah, I’m good with what I have. Although, Dame Edna does give me some inspiration.
45: What subject would you take if you were forced to take a free class?
* I thoroughly enjoy anything to do with history or philosophy. But, right now I could really use a class in grant writing.
46: Do you use a reusable grocery bags?
* I have them, but I find having plastic bags more beneficial when I scoop the kitty litter box. That way I can easily transport the nastiness to the dumpster as I leave in the morning.
47: City or nature person?
* I wish I lived nearer to a city for the culture and entertainment factors. But I need to get out into nature to recharge or to process my thoughts.
48: Have you ever used something other than "makeup" as makeup? (Like paint? Markers?)
* I don’t recall having used either.
49: Do heights bother you? can look look out the window on the top floor of a skyscraper?
* Heights in a plane, very tall building or even the Space Needle; don’t bother me. But the idea of skydiving or being very high with no visible means of support scares the hell out of me. There is an ad on TV right now that shows a lady rock climbing to a very high, very thin rock formation and standing there… absolutely no way!
50: Post 5 awesome things about your blog. BRAG AWAY!
* You never know what you’re going to get.
* You will get brutal honesty.
* It’s blue
* I’m damn funny.
* Sexy too!