See Part I here.
Today we ripped off a writer named Chloerockchick from the group zetaboards. It is 50 questions we will do it in 2.5 parts, She does not say who she got it from. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Take the time to comment on other player's posts. It's a great way to make new friends! Link back to us at Sunday.
- Would you swear in front of your parents?
* My mom, absolutely not. My dad… who the fuck cares?!
- Which continents have you been on?
* Just this one… so far.
- Do you get motion sickness? Any horror stories?
* I get queasy if I try to read while riding in the back seat, but no horror stories. Like Seinfeld, I avoid vomiting at all costs (bonus points if you get that reference).
- Why did you name your blog whatever you named your blog?
* Adam Savage of Mythbusters would say, “I reject your reality and substitute my own”. When I started my blog in 2006 (link in the sidebar), I was trying to come up with a catchy name. I happened to be watching Mythbusters and history was made.
- Would you wear a rainbow jacket? A neon yellow sweater? Checkered pants?
* There would have to be some kind of incentive. Otherwise, not until I’m senile and don’t care anymore.
- What was your favorite cartoon growing up? Post a picture if you can.
- In a past life I must have been a...
* I can see myself as a Pre-Renaissance Academician… the holder of knowledge in a time when the church kept much of the world in darkness. Then, as today, knowledge is the antidote to the willing ignorance required for religious zealotry.
- If you had to look at one city skyline for the rest of your life, which would it be?
* Portland, Oregon
- Longest plane ride you've ever been on?
* From PDX to LAX to ZLO.
- The longest you've ever slept?
* On average, I sleep 6-8 hours. Longer than that and I have headaches.
- Would you buy a sweater covered in kitten pictures? Would you wear it if someone gave it you for free?
* I wouldn’t buy one, but I would wear it if I had to… if the motivation was right.
- Do you pluck your eyebrows?
* No, but I trim them to keep them from becoming too Andy Rooney-like.
- Favorite kind of bean? Kidney? Black? Pinto?
* I like mixing up my beans in soups; given these to choose from, I’ll take black beans.
- How far can you throw a baseball?
* Maybe 30-50 feet.
- If you had to move to another country, where would you move?
* If I “had” to move, it would probably be someplace dreadful like Korea. If I had a choice, it would be Canada, England or Scotland.
- Have you ever eaten Ethiopian food? Vietnamese? Korean? Nepalese? How was it?
* Yes, with the exception of Nepalese. I consider myself a foodie. I enjoy trying new foods and experiencing new cultures.
- How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
* 42, because beaver’s can’t wear pants.