- In honor of Valentine's Day next week, what's the most romantic movie you can think of? * What About Bob? – The way Bob and Lily get together in the end against all odds, allows me to think maybe there’s someone out there for me. My overall opinion of Valentine’s Day can be found HERE.
- The Way We Were was a tearjerker. Do you think that most real-life love stories end in heartbreak? Or do you believe in happily ever after?* Yes, I believe in it, but “happily ever after” is a daily thing. You can have a long-term view of pointing your rocking chairs toward the sunset years, but if you aren’t romancing your partner during the daily grind, those golden years aren’t going to be much to look forward to.
- What's your favorite love song?* This version of You Belong with Me…
- In 2012, Streisand renewed her contract with Columbia, where's she's been recording since 1963. So she's been with the same label for fifty years! Where have you worked the longest, and how long was that? * I worked for a community mental health organization for over six years. I started as a weekend staffer at a group home and ended up as the manager of a similar facility.
- Sam Winters (author of this meme) once worked as a hostess in a chic bistro in Worcester, PA. That's why she frequently gets frustrated by bad service in restaurants -- she's certain she could make it run more smoothly. Where do you find yourself getting annoyed most often?
* The people who gleefully wallow in ignorance and the “public officials” who pander to their idiocy.
- Have you ever taken a polygraph test?
- Crunchy, smooth or organic peanut butter? * Extra Chunky Jif… nothing is better.
- Describe your favorite sweater.* I’m a fat man… they shouldn’t wear sweaters.