Today we ripped off a blogger named Zoe from the blog Mama Geek. She states that she got it from Mummylish. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Take the time to comment on other player's posts. It's a great way to make new friends! Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
The idea of the 11 Questions Meme is that you are given a set of 11 questions to answer by a fellow blogger , and then once you have answered them you have to think up 11 questions of your own to ask, we consider that part of the meme a bonus and optional, so.. feel free to come up with 11 questions, ONLY if you feel like it. Fun stuff. –NO… I don’t believe I will--
- What is your favorite possession? I have several things that mean a great deal to me. Things that belonged to my grandparents. Things that my kids have given me. Over the last few years, I’ve lost a great deal of ‘things’, it forces you to know what truly has value.
- Do you like to read? If so, which books do you love best? I love to read. I enjoy books that vary with my moods. I enjoy murder mysteries, stories of international intrigue and historical biographies and novels. I’m currently working through the Sookie Stackhouse Novels by Charlaine Harris.
- Do you have any pets? I currently own a pair of rescue kitties; Reuben & Cleo. They are now one year old and they are both enjoyable companions and highly annoying beasts.
- What was your favorite food as a child? Is it the same now? My favorite food has been, is currently and forever shall be… PIZZA.
- What is your favorite thing about blogging? I enjoy exercising my brain to put my opinions and experiences into hopefully well crafted words. I’ve been out of practice, so I’m taking baby steps through meme’s. I also enjoy connecting with other bloggers from around the world and reading about their experiences and opinions.
- If you could live anywhere, where would it be? I want to live in the mid-Willamette Valley of Oregon. Near the coast and near Portland, without being too congested. Someplace like McMinnville or Newberg.
- What is your favorite number? 42… it is the answer to everything.
- Which of these things would you find hardest to give up for a year? Chocolate, reading, coffee or smoking? Chocolate… meh, Smoking… I only smoke socially. Reading would be difficult, but Coffee, I barely survive until 9am without getting a splitting headache. No, that doesn’t mean I have a problem, you have a problem if I don’t have some good coffee.
- If you could make your life into a movie, what would you name it.. and who would you want to play you? “Those Who Matter Don’t Mind” and I would be played by Richard Gere.
- If you had £20,000 for a shopping spree, what would you buy? According to current exchange that would be $32,000 and some change. I would make the co-pay on Lap Band surgery, buy a gym membership and get new clothes to fit my svelte physique.
- If you could eat lunch with one famous person, who would it be? President Barack Obama
You can find the original meme here.