Saturday, December 8, 2012

Blogging Challenge: iPod on Shuffle

** Go HERE for links to previous posts **apple-ipod-touch-4g1

I have 6,756 songs in my iTunes library… everything from A-Ha to ZZ Top… let’s toss the dice!

  1. Paradise City – Guns n’ Roses
  2. Crazy Love, Vol. II – Paul Simon
  3. Another Way to Die – Jack White & Alicia Keys
  4. Be True to Your School – The Beach Boys
  5. I Write the Songs – Barry Manilow
  6. I Love the Nightlife –Alicia Bridges
  7. Open My Eyes – Jeff Anderson
  8. Baby, It’s Cold Outside – Lady Antebellum
  9. Crash and Burn – Savage Garden
  10. The First Noel – Tony Bennett and Placido Domingo

Some 80’s metal, holiday classics, disco, oldies, country and Christian. I am truly a puzzle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

He's Guilty!

This has been quite a week for those of us who work with sex offenders and their victims. Bill Cosby; "Americas' Dad", was ...