Today we ripped off a writer named Chloerockchick from the group zetaboards. It is 50 questions we will do it in 2.5 parts, She does not say who she got it from. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Take the time to comment on other player's posts. It's a great way to make new friends! Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
- Do you notice a persons eye color?
* I do if they’re striking in some way; either in color or expressiveness.
- White, milk, or dark chocolate mocha?
* White Chocolate isn’t really chocolate, there’s a bland yet sickeningly sweet quality about it that says I’ll pass. As far as actual chocolate; it depends on my mood. I love a mocha from time to time and I keep a dish of kisses at my desk to share with coworkers and when I have a craving.
- If you could get a tattoo free, would you do it? what would it be?
* Absolutely. I’ve got an album of designs I want in my Facebook photos.
- Did you grow up in a small or big town? Did you like it?
* It was a small town. I don’t think anyone likes where they grew up. But, the perspective on issues serves me to this day.
- Your favorite adult as a child? (and not your parents, if they were your favorite)
* It would have to be my best friends' parents. They gave me a safe place to go when things were getting rough at home. They also gave me a glimpse of what a real family looked. like.
- What kind of smoothie sounds really good right now?
*Mmmmm… a Mango Smoothie from Dutch Bros.
- Most embarrassing moment from your elementary school years?
* I was a kid with ADHD in the 70’s, which meant I did crazy stuff and the adults in my life thought all I needed was MORE discipline (whippings). One that springs to mind came in the 4th grade. The teacher had recorded us reading on a tape recorder (remember those?) so that she could play it for parents at conferences. One day I was unsupervised in the room and not thinking things through completely, I recorded myself cursing. I remember the teacher calling my mother in and playing the tape… and I denied it was me. HAHA! They had my voice on tape… and I denied it.
- Most embarrassing moment from your middle school years?
* Getting caught shoplifting at Safeway during lunch. My classmates seeing me sitting in the managers office as they walked back to school… everyone new about it when I went back the next day.
- Most embarrassing moment from your high school years?
* Picture this… I’m at a church youth group campfire thing. I’m standing around the fire with a few girls from the group who are talking about how hot a certain boy was. I had most definitely noticed the hotness level of this boy. So when one of the girls made a statement like, “Isn’t he the hottest thing you’ve ever seen?” I answered in the affirmative. To be fair, this guy was smokin’ hot. This was the mid-80’s, when boys wore clothes that FIT. But I had to dig my way out of that one. It wouldn’t do to have anyone thinking that I was anything but a red-blooded redneck.
- Have you ever fired anyone?
- Have you ever climbed a tree more than twenty feet off the ground?
- Did you like swinging as a child? Do you still get excited when you see a swing set?
* I did enjoy swinging as a child. It was harder for the bullies to bother me. Not that they didn’t try. I don’t know that I get excited when I see one now.
- If you could have any pet in the world, illegal or not, what would you get?
* I don’t see the point in getting some crazy animal that could eat you as a pet. Give me a sweet Labrador and I’ll be happy.
- What's your favorite place to relax?
* Home Sweet Home
- What's your most favorite part of your personality?
* My dazzling wit and charm… and sarcasm.
- Madonna or Lady Gaga? Neither? Both? Who cares?
* Madge is legendary and Gaga will be if she can still be doing what Madge is doing at 50. I also see Gaga as a modern day Elton John. She is cutting edge with her music and costumes, just like Elton in the 70’s.
- Have you ever watched the Superbowl all the way through?
* Every year baby! I used to host a party, but I lost those friends in the divorce. Now I go to someone else’s home. GO RAVENS!
- Have you ever watched any major sporting event live?
* I’ve been to NBA, NHL, NFL and MLB games, but not to a “major event”
- What's the most delicious food you've ever eaten in your life?
* I consider myself somewhat of a foodie… so there have been countless delicious things that have passed my lips.
- Margarine or butter? Which did you grow up with?
* Because of economy, I tend toward margarine, but I will get butter for certain recipies. Cookies made with real butter are so much more delicious.