- Do you have a favorite "hair metal band?"
* As with any “favorite” list, I do not have just one… Bon Jovi, Warrant, Great White, Def Leppard, Poison, Motley Crue.
- Def Leppard got their start in South Yorkshire, England. Have you ever been to the UK?
* It is certainly on my Bucket List. More than that, I’ve looked at the process of moving there. It would be expensive, but the Social Work jobs there are plentiful and pay much better than they do here in the States.
- Who would you rather chat with, one-on-one: Prince Philip, Prince Charles, Prince William or Prince Harry?
* Prince Harry…. sigh!
- Do you use real sugar, or a sugar substitute?
* I try to keep things as close to “natural” as possible. Everything in moderation. Sugar only has 16 calories per teaspoon. Every sugar substitute is a miracle at first, then they discover that it will cause you to bleed out your anus or sprout a third eye.
- Valentine's Day is big for candy sales. Did you indulge in any Valentine-themed, sugary treats this week?
* Not this year, VD took place on Thursday, which is weigh-in day at WeightWatchers. I plan on hitting Walmart later to see if anything is left in the clearance aisle.
- Do you regularly balance your checkbook?
* I use Quicken software, it’s easy to make sure the balance is accurate.
- What was your last impulse purchase?
* When I was last in Salem, I was about to leave the bar when this guy came in, there was eye contact… I bought another Gin & Tonic and ended up exchanging numbers and…
- When Sam was a girl, she had nightmares about snakes under her bed. When did you last have a bad dream?
* Its been a while. I have a standard “bad dream” that occurs when I need to make a decision, but I’m avoiding it. The dream involves some clandestine late night meeting with a guy who scares me, but I’m compelled to meet because there are consequences if I don’t. This dream includes sleep walking, and I have woke up outdoors a couple times.
- We're ordering pizza. Do you want deep dish or thin crust?
* It depends on my mood. Most recently, I ordered the deep dish pizza from Domino’s. It’s pretty tasty.