Here we are again, the post that shares more about my personal life and/or habits than you may want to know. Pull on your BIG GIRL panties and buckle in…
1. Toilet Paper - over or under?
- Over… the opposite has terrible consequences.
2. Who replaces the empty roll in your house?
- I live alone… I do
3. What do you use if you run out of toilet paper at home?
- I don’t run out of TP.
4. Seat up or down?
- Again, I live alone… does it matter?
5. Do you leave the door open?
- See answer #4
7. Do you wait until you are alone in a public restroom?
- No… these facilities are there for a purpose. Why be neurotic about it? Although, I think you should look at those urinal etiquette videos on YouTube. If there are a selection of available urinals, why are you right next to me? I’m not cruising, if you think you are; you’re doing it wrong.
9. What do you use if you run out of toilet paper in a public restroom?
- It hasn’t happened yet. But socks are replaceable.
Sex in a public restroom?
- In the days before Growlr… cruising public restrooms were the way men found sex with other men. Closeted men, like myself satisfied the urge for some manly affection by lingering around a public restroom. There was a park in the town where I lived back in the 90’s that was so cruisy that guys looking for gay sex outnumbered the guys there to fish or to have a picnic with their family by a large margin.
I remember having a lot of fun playing the cruise-game. Parking in a certain area of the park, lingering as you walked to the bathroom, or onto the nature trails to signal that you’re looking for a hook up and showing interest either at the urinals or between the stalls. For the record, the story of Sen. Larry Craig’s foot tapping at the Minneapolis airport is EXACTLY how you do it.
Now that I’m Out, and secure in who I am. I don’t do that anymore. Public bathrooms aren’t exactly sexy, secure or even hygienic. Now if the gym has a sauna… grrr. .
- PS… I have been tested and I am negative. If you participate in random hook-ups with men you do not know. Please get tested. It’s quick and knowledge is power. But above all… PLEASE play safe! Look at the colors!