2) Do you have 2014 vacation plans?
- If all things stay the as they are, my daughter and I are going to Boise for the Boise Music Festival at the end of June.
3) Do you have a passport?
4) If you took a 7-night cruise, could you completely unplug -- no phone calls, no texts, no internet?
- Yes, I believe I could. I would hope that I would be with someone who could offer distractions.
5) Do you own a travel alarm clock?
- Yes, my cell phone
6) Though the Go-Gos broke up in 1985, they frequently reunite for live performances. What's the last concert you attended?
- I go to lots of local music festivals, like the one this summer in Boise. I cannot think of the last concert I attended with a big name band.
7) Their first hit was "Our Lips Are Sealed." Can you be trusted with a secret?
8) In 1982, when this song was popular, the comedy Tootsie was in theaters. What movie makes you laugh?
- Tommy Boy
9) Sam is chewing on a Tums as she composes these questions. What's the last over-the-counter medication that you took?
- Advil and Zrytec (it is the height of allergy season here in the Inland Northwest)