Sean at Just a Jeep Guy started it, now all the cool kids are doing it.
MAKE MINE A DOUBLE!
1. Do you have a favorite alcoholic drink?
- I enjoy a good Gin & Tonic. They are refreshing and pack a sneaky punch if you aren’t prepared. Plus, I feel there’s a bit of class to it.
2. What kind of wine do you prefer?
- Lately, in reds, I like a Syrah and in white, I like Pinot Grigio.
- I live in the Great Northwest, the home of craft breweries. Bridgeport, Full Sail, Pyramid, Ice Harbor, MacTarnahan’s, and my favorite Deschutes
4. Can you taste the difference between vodkas?
- I keep trying, but I haven’t been able to yet. Although there are these crazy Pinnacle Vodka flavors. Some of those are just WRONG. Pumpkin Pie vodka sounds good in theory, not in practice.
5. Are you a top shelf or rail kinda person?
- I don’t have the budget to be ‘top shelf’, rail booze does the job just fine.
- Drinking with friends in Portland a couple summers ago… we had a great time with the dancers at Silverado… much $$ was left in the G-Strings of a couple sexy dancers and I experienced my first lap dances… RAWR! After we hit a couple other bars we discovered The MAX quits running at midnight, so we called a taxi to take us back to the hotel. The taxi dropped us off in front of another hotel. I said, “No, we’re at the Inn at the Convention Center”. The driver pointed across the street and says, “It’s over there”.
Have you ever drunk dialed?
- Not that I’ve been told… LOL