Here we are again, the post that shares more about my personal life and/or habits than you may want to know. Sean at Just a Jeep Guy started it, now all the cool kids are doing it.
Pull on your BIG GIRL panties and buckle in…
MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND
- I have absolutely NO plans this weekend… such is the glamorous life of a single gay man in rural Eastern Oregon.
2. What is your most and least favorite thing about summer?
- The list of favorite things is lengthy… warmth, long days, tanned skin, exposed skin, travelling… not being cold. If I had to choose a least favorite thing… BUGS.
3. What do you think of when I say "Bar-B-Que?"
- Outdoors, friends, food, beer
- Fresh fruits and veggies at the farmers market. Seasonal salads made with those items. BBQ food with friends on a summers evening. It all just tastes better on a deck over the river as the sun sets.
5. Are you is swim suit shape yet?
- I’m MUCH better than I was last summer… but maybe not all the way there yet. Some may still run screaming from the pool, shielding the eyes of their children.
6. Given the choice, which do you prefer: ocean, lake or pool?
- I’ve seen Captain America and X-Men so far. Dawn of the Planet of the Apes comes out July 11th, Jupiter Ascending on July 25th and Guardians of the Galaxy on August 1st.
8. Summer reading: What? Recommendations?
- I am so backlogged on my reading, I wouldn’t know where to start.
9. Vacation Plans? If you can't, what would you do if you could?
- I’m spending a 4-day weekend in Boise in June for the Boise Music Festival, In July, some friends and I are in the early stages of planning a trip to Vegas for a Bear gathering and a camping trip in August.
- It was a threat when I was a screw-up in Middle School. Fortunately, I never had to go.
Sex on the beach?
- One day, I’m going to find the right man and fulfill that fantasy. I love the Oregon Coast, I refer to it as my happy place. When I’m there, listening to the waves, breathing the air… nothing is wrong in the world. One day, I will have the man of my dreams to share that experience with as we build a fire on the beach, snuggle under a blanket, watch the sunset… and get freaky.