Thursday, March 27, 2014

TMI Thursday: True Colors

Sean at Just a Jeep Guy started it, now all the cool kids are doing it.

06-18-13_ben_cohen_lgbt_night_braveswm_sp-18__large

LET ME SEE YOUR TRUE COLORStumblr_mvbem79XLn1qk5bhro1_1280

  • What is your favorite color? BLUE
  • What color are your eyes? BROWN.
  • What color is your hair? BROWN with GRAY reaching a saturation point..
  • What color is your bedroom? WHITE.
  • Which color do you look best in? I feel I look best in BLUES and GREENS.
  • Is there a color you never wear? I try to avoid BLACK because I own cats and cat hair is glitter for lonely people.
  • How did you pick the color of your car? Sadly, I’m not in a position to get the car I really want. I have what was available at the price I could pay. I have a WHITE 99 Subaru Outback. daddy
  • Are your eyes ever green with envy? I’m envious of those who are happy with life partners when I’m surrounded by shallow closet freaks.
  • Do you have a signature color? BLUE!
  • How much do you love Cyndi Lauper! I LOVE Ms. Lauper.

BONUS

Gray hair is sexy on the HEAD, and CHEST, but never in the EARS or NOSE.

 

OMG Dame Edna

TMI Questions
Fun, slightly embarrassing questions designed to reveal Too Much Information between you and your significant other and among you and your friends and/or family.
POST YOUR TMI ANSWERS
Post and answer the questions on your blog or tumblr page and then post the link in the comments so that others can read your answers (directions here), visit your website and get to know you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

He's Guilty!

This has been quite a week for those of us who work with sex offenders and their victims. Bill Cosby; "Americas' Dad", was ...