Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Checking in

Sean has written asking how I was doing, I must admit that it has been a while…

I have intentions to post frequently about life, and especially progress in my weight loss journey. In short, I’m doing fine. The surgery has completely healed. I am still learning there are things I cannot eat.

I have attained a milestone in my journey…. drum roll, Anton… I’ve lost 100 lbs!

I am now going to do something I’ve never done… publicly reveal my shirtless self. Make sure you aren’t eating or drinking…. (yes, I know you can see it already).

This was taken in October 2013, weighing 405 lbs.

IMG_0093

And here is today… 305 lbs.

March 2014

Excelsior!

3 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS! An amazing milestone that needs to be celebrated. Truly inspiring!��

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most Excellent! I'm so glad it was just the blogging blah's and life and not any complications. You look and sound great. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete