- How did you choose your baby's or pet's names?
* Two of my girls and my son were named because we liked the name. One of my daughters was named after a baseball player that was a big deal the year she was born.
* The kitties were named Ms. Cleo after the cat in Pinocchio, I added the “Ms” because she demanded it. Rueben was named after the delicious sandwich.
- Have you ever been fishing?
* Yes, I used to enjoy fishing with my Papa. I haven’t been fishing in years. I don’t know if you know this, but you can get all the fish you want at Safeway.
- Have you ever had your national flag painted on your face?
- What was the last social faux pas you made?
* Speaking the truth in a case review meeting.
- What makes you nostalgic?
* The “what if” moments. Those moments where you wonder if things would be dramatically different if I would have turned left instead of right; said no instead of yes.
- What's the scariest thing you've ever done?
* Going under general anesthesia.
- What fairy tale character would you most associate with?
* Shrek – grouchy, loveable, helpful when there is a need… but in the end he just wants to be left alone to enjoy his space.
- How much do you tend to swear in public?
* More than I should… I do try to censor myself, but when I’m surrounded by ignorance, it can be difficult.
- If you ruled your own country, who would you get to writer your national anthem?
* Eric Idle
- Who is the most intelligent person you know?
* I have a couple friends whom I know I can turn to for sage advice.
- What's the craziest thing you've ever done for someone?
* Pretended to be straight.
- What's the worst piece of advice anyone has ever given you?
* In regard to the struggle to come to terms with my sexuality… “just stop it, you’re going to lose everything”. Sadly, they were mostly right.
- If you had to describe yourself as a flavor, what would it be?
* Frank’s Red Hot Sauce… sweet at the front, with a spicy finish.
- If you had to describe yourself as a car, what would it be?
* An Explorer… beefy, strong, yet stylish.
- If you had to describe yourself as an animal, what would it be?
* RAWR… I’m a BEAR! Cuddly, cute, strong… but I’ll rip your throat out if you screw with me.
- Do you think laughing at someone else's misfortune is wrong?
* Mostly yes… unless they bring it on themselves.
- If a loved one was to serenade you, what song would you most like them to sing?
* Only in my Dreams – Debbie Gibson
- Would you ever let your parents pick out a partner for you?
* That isn’t possible.
- Have you ever tried spam? (the meat product).
* Of course.