- In the song, Dean sings, "Ain't That a Kick in the Head?" to express how delighted he is to discover the girl loves him. When was the last time you were pleasantly surprised?
* I was pleasantly surprised that the Wendy’s pretzel burger was pretty tasty.
- Martin was born Dino Paul Crochetti, and his family only spoke Italian at home. Do you speak any language other than English?
* Sadly, no.
- Before he became an entertainer, Martin fought under the name "Kid Crochetti." Do you watch boxing? What about wrestling?
* I’ve went through phases with wrestling and MMA… mainly to check out hot guys. I haven’t watched either for quite a while.
- This song appeared in the original Ocean's 11 (1960). That film was remade in 2001, with basically the same plot -- a group of suave criminals knock over the casinos on the Vegas Strip. Why do you think so many movies feature crooks and con men as heroes?
* In our subconscious there is a desire to be naughty or get revenge and get away with it. Many of us fantasize about exacting revenge, saying the just the right thing and getting away with it. The Ocean’s series is one of my favorites.
- Crazy Sam's (the author of this meme) college sweetheart took over his family's wholesale liquor business, married a woman named Helene and has two sons. How does she know this? She checked his Facebook page on the sly. Have you ever used the internet to look up an ex?
* I have to block my ex and her family on Facebook because she’s psycho stalker who gets her jollies looking at what I post. I hear she uses our daughter’s profile to get around the block. I’m seriously considering de-friending my kids because of it. Chances are she’s reading this right now and will print it out to keep in her folder of things that offend her. It’s been FIVE years… Get a fucking hobby!
- As she writes this week's meme, Sam is sipping from a Big Bang Theory cup that features Sheldon's face and the word, "Bazinga!" Tell us about your favorite mug or water bottle.
* My favorite mug is featured at right, I also have one with a New Yorker cartoon of a man laying on a therapists couch saying “You need to up my meds doc, I can still feel”.
- Are you a good judge of character?
* Judging by the people I have invited into my life, I would say I’m a good judge of character 20% of the time.
- Do you know how to turn a somersault?
* Yes, I understand the concept of how a somersault works.
- Which one do you use -- roll-on, stick or spray deodorant?
* Do they still make roll-on? I use Old Spice stick.