Friday, September 27, 2013

Seven Deadly Sins

Wantonly stolen from Mark at Voenix Rising.

tumblr_m5suppqDO61r3jxnzo1_500

IMG_89170088618968Lust: Something that I find attractive.
* Guys that look similar to him –>

Pride: Something that I like about myself.
* I like my passion for causes, things and people I value. Even though it causes me great frustration at times.

Sloth: Something that I dislike about myself.
* My social anxiety and aversion to confrontation.

Envy: Something I wish I was better at.
* I wish I were better at motivational speaking. It would be a nice skill to have in my line of work.

Gluttony: One of my favorite [fast] foods.
* Pizza is my weakness. I fully intend to only eat 2 slices… but it never stops there. .

Wrath: Something that gets me angry.
* People who celebrate ignorance and do their level best to make sure their view is the loudest and most prevalent voice in the discussion.

Greed: Something I can’t get enough of.
* Mo Money… Mo Money… Mo Money…

money.

No comments:

Post a Comment

He's Guilty!

This has been quite a week for those of us who work with sex offenders and their victims. Bill Cosby; "Americas' Dad", was ...