- Do you owe anyone a phone call?
- Do you still have a landline phone?
* Yes, I held off the “bundled” offers to include a phone from Charter as long as I could. I kept telling them I didn’t need a land line and they would give me a modified bundle of TV and Internet. This past fall when I was calling for a new “1-year deal” they wouldn’t budge on the phone. The only calls I ever get on it are telemarketers and wrong numbers.
- When was the last time you looked up a number in the phone book?
* I use the phone book frequently at work to get local numbers. For long distance, of course I use Google.
- Do you receive more calls or texts?
* Texts. After 22 days of this month, I’ve used 637 texts.
- Carly Rae made the Final 3 on Canadian Idol. Can you name another cultural import from Canada?
* Wayne Gretzky, Paul Schaeffer, and Alan Thicke.
- Sam (the author of this meme) grew sick of this song by hearing it too often on the radio. Where do you listen to the radio most often? Car? Work? Somewhere else?
* At home and at work I listen to my iPod… I listen to the radio in the car… and the insipid commercials. My alarm clock is set to wake me up to NPR.
- Mother Winters (Sam’s mother) can work wonders with an iron and a can of spray starch. Every blouse and shirt she presses looks good as new. Is there a domestic chore you excel at?
* I’m really good at just keeping the place tidy… which is easy when the kids aren’t here. It would be even easier if I had someone to lend a hand –>
- Do you consider yourself competitive?
* I can be… if the task is one I value… or the competition is one I wish to vanquish.
- Tell us your superhero name -- as determined by the color of your shirt and an item to your right. For example, Crazy Sam now fights crime as The Light Blue Coffee Mug!
* Purple Coffee Mug!