- Can you recall a time when you danced and romanced like you "owned the night?"
* There was a couple nights in Portland last summer where me and ‘the crew’ danced with the hotties at Silverado and Casey’s and closed down the bar.
- Samantha Winters (the author of this meme) admits she earned the name "Crazy Sam" during her party girl days in the 1980s. But now she's in bed by 11:00 PM. Do you have a regular bedtime?
* On weeknights I absolutely have to be in bed by 11, 10 would be better. If I go later that 11, I’m a zombie at work the next day. Friday and Saturday nights, I have no set bedtime, but I’ve discovered that if I stay up too late I’m a zombie anyway. Maybe becoming a zombie is a natural part of the aging process?
- Lady Antebellum is one of the most popular acts in country music. Do you often listen to country music?
* It’s not always ‘my jam’, but there are some acts I like; Lady A being one of them. I find you have to be in the right mood for country music, otherwise it’s just annoying.
- Are you responding to this meme on a desktop or laptop or phone or tablet?
* I use a Dell Laptop
- How often do you check your horoscope?
* Daily, just for fun. Primarily through a post on my Facebook. Today… “Get Super-Connected, because if you don’t let people know you’ve got a bright light, well how are they going to know how to help you let it shine? So get the word out. You are terrific and you want to share. Who knows what great big shiny future could come from all this?
- Congratulations! You just won a trip to Switzerland! Is your passport up to date?
* Yes it is. I had to make a work-related trip to Mexico last year. So I’m good until 2022.
- Do you know how to snow ski?
* LOL… No!
- What's the first beverage you drink in the morning?
* If I had my way it would be a well crafted Bloody Mary… but since I have to work, I don’t have time to make a “well crafted Bloody Mary” and my houseboy, Rico is usually still snuggled in the blankets… I drink coffee.
- Are you a good speller?
* Hooked on Fonix werked fer me!