Thursday, December 6, 2012

TMI Thursday: Social Media

waitingSocial Media is everywhere and linked to everything - blogs, FaceBook, Twitter, iTunes, Apps for: hooking up, shopping, banking, photo albums, music, and so much more. How plugged are you and how do you feel about it???1.

  1. Mac or PC? PC… I have a DELL Studio laptop. I got it when I was in Grad School 3 years ago… OMG! Has it been three years?
  2. How plugged in are you and why? I’m VERY plugged in. I have Facebook, a Blog, a smart phone, Instagram, Foursquare and a couple online dating profiles.
  3. What would do if you were completely unplugged for a month? I cannot imagine! I have tried self imposed periods… the most I can sustain is two days and I have to be otherwise occupied.
  4. Low Self esteem issues aside, if a pic of you turned up on a site like TapThatGuy, Hot or Not or People of Walmart, how would you react? I would SO not be on TTG or Hot or Not… but since shopping at Walmart is a necessary evil where I live, I consciously make sure I’m not wearing something to qualify me for a slot on that blog.
  5. FaceBook is.... a guilty pleasure. One that way too many people take WAY too seriously.
  6. Should you be able to post political and social views/opinions without loosing your job? Yes, but I realize that is unrealistic. Most businesses/agencies don’t deal in rational thought, they have to deal with irrational community members and possible community backlash.
  7. List at least 5 of the social Apps you are on: You are looking at one, I posted links to three more in #2… so that’s FOUR. So… it’s not complete yet, but you can take a look at my POF profile. Let me know if you know of someone who may be my type. tmi

BONUS

What question did you think of that could have been asked?TMI Questions… How often do you masturbate to a Tumblr blog? Way… way too often!

Fun, slightly embarrassing questions designed to reveal Too Much Information for my blog, between you and your significant other and among you and your friends and/or family.

POST YOUR TMI ANSWERS

Post and answer the questions on your blog or tumblr page and then post the link in the comments so that others can read your answers, visit your website and get to know you too. I post my answers on Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

He's Guilty!

This has been quite a week for those of us who work with sex offenders and their victims. Bill Cosby; "Americas' Dad", was ...