Thursday, January 23, 2014

TMI Thursday: Super Bowl XLVIII

Sean at Just a Jeep Guy started it, now all the cool kids are doing it.

brendon-ayanbadejo-noh8-football

SUPER BOWL XLVIII

Do you know who's playing in this year's Super Bowl?
-- The Seattle Seahawks… and the team that will lose.

Blitz

Do you watch the Super Bowl for the game, uniforms, commercials or food?
-- Yes… Hell Yes!… if it catches my eye and…  not so much this year.

clay

What's your favorite food?
-- I enjoy many, many foods (that’s how you get four spins on the scale), but the one food I cannot pass up is Pizza.

fittest-football-players_main

Are you entered into any Super Bowl Pools?
-- Not yet

rob-gronkowski-espy-awards-2012-body-issue-espn-04

If you don't watch the big game, do you do something else?
-- Not much would tear me away from this game.

bears kissing

… I could happen… right?

What sports do you watch?
-- Mostly Football, but some basketball and baseball… I’m pretty butch like that.

barwincombine 

BONUS

Are you the Quarterback or the Receiver?
-- I am a WIDE receiver.

o-RICHARD-SHERMAN-facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

He's Guilty!

This has been quite a week for those of us who work with sex offenders and their victims. Bill Cosby; "Americas' Dad", was ...