Thursday, December 5, 2013

TMI Thursday: Kiss the Cook

Sean at Just a Jeep Guy started it, now all the cool kids are doing it

KISS THE COOK!

  • How good of a cook are you?
    • I’m told I’m a pretty good cook. One of my favorite things is to cook for a group of people; family, friends, or a social gathering.
  • Who taught you how to cook? Cook
    • Initially, my mom. Over the past 20+ years, my obsession with cooking shows have done well to expand my repertoire.
  • Who does the cooking in your home?
    • Generally, my houseboy Jake does the cooking. But, on his night off, I usually scare up a PB&J sandwich.
  • Do you cook more or eat out more?
    • I tend to cook more often… when Jake allows.
  • Are you more of a cook or dessert maker?
    • I have a couple “go to” desserts… cheesecake, for example; but generally I am more of an entrée and veg kind of guy.
  • What was your worst/funniest cooking moment?
    • I’ve burned my share of pizza, pancakes, etc. which go directly into the garbage. If I’ve ever served something truly loathsome I cant think of an example.
  • What's your best dish?
    • Lasagna with garlic bruschetta
  • Is revenge a dish best served cold?
    • In my efforts to find my bliss, I have chosen to leave those things to karma. She’s a meaner bitch than I could ever be.
  • Is the best way to a man's heart truly through his stomach? 
    • It may be. Every relationship has started with a meal… but there must be something more, because I’m single most of the time.

BONUS

  • OMG BushHave you made whoopee in the kitchen?
    • Yes
  • Which foods have you used to spice up your love life?
    • I cannot recall a time where food was involved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

He's Guilty!

This has been quite a week for those of us who work with sex offenders and their victims. Bill Cosby; "Americas' Dad", was ...