Sean at Just a Jeep Guy started it, now all the cool kids are doing it
KISS THE COOK!
- How good of a cook are you?
- I’m told I’m a pretty good cook. One of my favorite things is to cook for a group of people; family, friends, or a social gathering.
- Who taught you how to cook?
- Initially, my mom. Over the past 20+ years, my obsession with cooking shows have done well to expand my repertoire.
- Who does the cooking in your home?
- Generally, my houseboy Jake does the cooking. But, on his night off, I usually scare up a PB&J sandwich.
- Do you cook more or eat out more?
- I tend to cook more often… when Jake allows.
- Are you more of a cook or dessert maker?
- I have a couple “go to” desserts… cheesecake, for example; but generally I am more of an entrée and veg kind of guy.
- What was your worst/funniest cooking moment?
- I’ve burned my share of pizza, pancakes, etc. which go directly into the garbage. If I’ve ever served something truly loathsome I cant think of an example.
- What's your best dish?
- Lasagna with garlic bruschetta
- Is revenge a dish best served cold?
- In my efforts to find my bliss, I have chosen to leave those things to karma. She’s a meaner bitch than I could ever be.
- Is the best way to a man's heart truly through his stomach?
- It may be. Every relationship has started with a meal… but there must be something more, because I’m single most of the time.