Sean at Just a Jeep Guy started it, now all the cool kids are doing it.
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2014!
No resolutions! Just your best hopes and wishes for 2014!
- Most who know me, know that I love movies. There are a number of films coming out in 2014 that I’m looking forward to seeing.
- I’m sorry, I have no expectations of either party as 2014 is an election year. Which is saying something after the clusterfuck that was 2013.
- On the marriage equality front; between court cases and the ballot box equality will spread across the nation.
- The Sochi Winter Games will become an international Pride Festival.
- There will be a fuller post regarding my personal goals for 2014 next week. That being said, my annual goal remain the same from year-to-year… I will continue to seek out ways to improve myself professionally, physically and emotionally so that I am a better human at the end of 2014 than I was at the beginning.
- My best friends live too far away… my goals for the year is to make time to spend time with them on a more frequent basis.
- I am constantly reminded that my time with my kids is short and I’m not the one who controls the narrative of how they regard me; that is totally under the control of my X. I hope to take the time to make the most of it as I have another child turning 18 in 2014. I’ve got a plan on in the hopper for Spring Break. I’m hoping that the pieces fall into place. We haven’t been to the coast in two years.
- Your Suggestion
- meh… I’ve got nothing. Sorry Sean.
- It is my hope that I will continue to improve myself and become the person that I would want to be with… hopefully, someone else would feel that way too… it would be awesome if that person were Ian Parks from Where the Bears Are.