Thursday, October 17, 2013

TMI Thursday: Randomness

Sean at Just a Jeep Guy started it, now all the cool kids are doing it

RANDOMNESS

  • Razr 1018Could you go the rest of your life without smoking a cigarette?
    • I could… but the opportunity seems to pop up from time to time. But I’m more likely to smoke a cigar.
  • Are you single/taken/heartbroken/confused?
    • Single/disillusioned
  • What if I told you that you were handsome/pretty?
    • I would say thank-you, but believe that you are only being nice.
  • Ever been told “it’s not you, it’s me”?
    • Yes, it’s a bullshit line.
  • Are you interested in anyone right now?
    • Nope
  • What are you looking forward to in the next week?
    • Counting down the days until I have life-changing surgery. Making sure I can tie up as many loose ends at work as possible.
  • growlrDo you want to be single/married/in a relationship?
    • I would love to be in a relationship that leads to marriage. But I’m tired of trying. Currently, I am not actively looking; I deleted all dating profiles and apps (like growlr) from my phone. The only one still active is the Plenty of Fish account… just keeping one line in the water.
  • Have you pretended to like someone?
    • I’m told I wear my feelings on my face. If I don’t like a situation, you will know… unless you’re clueless.
  • Have you ever told somebody you loved them and not actually meant it?
    • Yes

church ladyBONUS

  • Are you better at giving oral sex or receiving oral sex??
    • I’m told I’m pretty good at giving. My #1 goal is to give pleasure to my partner. If he is left uttering a breathless “wow” …I’ve done my job.

No comments:

Post a Comment

He's Guilty!

This has been quite a week for those of us who work with sex offenders and their victims. Bill Cosby; "Americas' Dad", was ...