Friday, October 25, 2013

Can You Help a Brother Out?

I have spent much of the day on the phone with people from various aspects of the surgery in Portland on Monday. I had my “last supper” last nights and I am into a liquid only diet for the weekend. One of the aspects I dealt with today was the financial one. I figured it would work itself out, and it will, but I am still under court ordered poverty. That is what I call the hit my paycheck takes each month to keep my ex from descending into the hell she deserves.

I have worked out a payment plan with the doctors/surgeons/anesthesiologists and the hospital that has pleased them, but any relief you my humble reader can offer would be greatly appreciated. Please click the link in the sidebar.

4nov286533

No comments:

Post a Comment

He's Guilty!

This has been quite a week for those of us who work with sex offenders and their victims. Bill Cosby; "Americas' Dad", was ...