OVER THE RAINBOW!
- How much do you love and how many times have you watched The Wizard of Oz?
- I’ve probably seen The Wizard of Oz dozens of times. Now, that I think about it, I don’t think I’ve seen it in a few years.
- Do you think that Dorothy was a scared and lost little girl or was she really a murdering little bitch?
- I think she’s a judgmental, bigoted bitch. She assumes because of someone's appearance or because they come from a foreign land; they are ignorant of reality. Time after time, she is proven wrong.She’s also a know-it-all… she knows everything, but has to have Glenda or her traveling companions or even her yappy dog save her ignorant, red-state ass. Also, she’s the first gangsta… she kills a bitch for her shoes.
- Will you be off to see The Wizard of Oz when it's on the big screen in iMax 3D?
- I live in the middle of nowhere… without a tornado to take me away. The nearest theater for playing such new fangled doo-hickeys is in Spokane… 200 miles away.
- Have you ever been to Kansas?
- Sadly, yes. I remember it being a flat, featureless landscape that doesn’t appear to have changed much since the dustbowl.
- Wicked is______
- My Momma always says, “wicked is, as wicked does, dill sergeant”.
- Where is home?
- 90 ft. from 3d base… duh!
- Who would you like to drop a house on?
- I’ll just let karma take care of her… um… them.
- How would you "pass the day away" before seeing The Wizard "In the Merry Old Land of Oz?"
- napping… watching porn… the usual
- What's your wish when you put on the Ruby Slippers and click your heals three times?
- That I would meet the man of my dreams… and I would be the man of his dreams (that’s important), and we would go to the coast, build a bon fire as we snuggle in a blanket and watch the sunset… repeatedly… for the next 50 years.
- The Scarecrow, Tin Man and The Lion - Do, Dump or Marry?
- The Lion – DO, he’d probably be a good post-coitus cuddle, but he’s a crier.
- The Scarecrow – DUMP (I’m the brains of this operation)
- The Tin Man – Ba Da BING!
POST YOUR TMI ANSWERS
Post and answer the questions on your blog or tumblr page and then post the link in the comments so that others can read your answers (directions here), visit your website and get to know you too.