Friday, March 22, 2013

TMI (usually Thursday): The Weirdest Thing

obama-startledSean at Just a Jeep Guy started it, now all the cool kids are doing it (The ones I know about are listed in the sidebar).

TMI Questions… Fun, slightly embarrassing questions designed to reveal Too Much Information between you and your significant other and among you and your friends and/or family.

THE WEIRDEST THING

  1. You've eaten... I guess that would be a matter of what you consider weird. I have eaten calf testicles, sushi, pickled pigs feet, chocolate covered grasshoppers, headcheese and durian cookies.
  2. You've seen... every time I take a look at the People of Walmart I wonder what the hell they were thinking to go out like that? I know I certainly check myself before I head out to Wally World.
  3. You've done... I went to extraordinary lengths trying to be straight… I surrounded myself with the church; its people and learned to recite the dogma, participated in two kinds of “restorative therapy” and I got married… had children… and guess what? Durian
  4. You've smelled... durian was pretty weird. I’ve heard Anthony Bourdain and Andrew Zimmern describe it on their shows, but I never appreciated the level of funk that southeast Asian delicacy exudes. To me it’s smell is a combination of a stinky cheese and gasoline.
  5. You've heard of... celebrity “news”.
  6. You've put in your mouth... let’s establish that a gay man putting a cock in his mouth isn’t that weird. That being said… the grasshoppers were pretty weird.

BONUS

  • The weirdest thing you've done sexually... I’m considered pretty “vanilla” but I’m willing to experiment. Before I came out, the idea that I felt I had to have sexual relations in a men’s rooms seems pretty weird. Even now, living in a rural community; there are a great many guys who are married or scared to admit who they are that won’t meet up with someone once they find out that person is indeed “out”, they won’t them because there might be guilt by association. Pretty weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment

He's Guilty!

This has been quite a week for those of us who work with sex offenders and their victims. Bill Cosby; "Americas' Dad", was ...