Today we ripped off a blogger named Memphis Steve from the blog Steve's Nude Memphis Blog. He does not say where he got it from, but judging by his profile picture, we don not want to know! But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Take the time to comment on other player's posts. It's a great way to make new friends! Link back to us at Sunday Stealing! Click on Steve's name to see his real profile picture...
- Be honest, who texted you last?
* A beautiful man with whom I have a great deal in common and I could easily fall for… if only he didn’t live three time zones away.
- Do you sleep with the bedroom door open or closed?
* Door is open… you never know when Prince Charming will show up.
- Do you drink tea?
* Iced Lipton or Earl Grey… hot.
- Do you have plans for tomorrow?
* Monday is back to work day… but I’m dreading Daylight Savings Lag.
- What’s worse: dry skin or chapped lips?
* Chapped Lips… puts a crimp in kissing and fellatio.
- Would you be surprised if Facebook started charging?
* It’s a free service that I voluntarily use… people who let that affect their well-being apparently don’t have any real problems.
- Would you rather go to Canada or California on vacation?
* I know cooler people in Canada.
- How many social media sites are you registered with?
* See the sidebar –>
- Are you wearing jeans, shorts, sweatpants or pajama pants?
* I’m not wearing pants. (do you know how hard it is to find a picture of a sexy bear without pants that isn’t porn? ..this will have to do)
- So, what if you changed lives for one day with the last person you texted?
* I’d rather that he was part of my life rather than long phone calls and text messages.
- Last person you told a secret to?
* I’ve learned not to tell my secrets… they’re either used against me or used as a reason to kick me to the curb.
- What are you listening to at the moment?
* Mumford & Sons
- Where was the last place you fell asleep other than your bed?
* On the couch
- Is there someone that you believe you will always be attached to?
- Are you going to any concerts this year?
* Not that I’m aware of… I’m a big fan of local music. Mainly because of the economics. I can go the The Great Pacific and see great music for the price of a pint or two.
- Do you believe in Karma?
* I’m counting on it.