- Have you ever been to the Atlanta?
- Do you enjoy traveling by train?
* The only train I’ve been on is MAX, the light rail system in Portland, OR… it is conveniently arranged to drop me off outside Casey’s and get me back to the hotel I normally stay at without being hassled by the PoPo (Portland Police… we shoot then ask questions).
- "Midnight Train to Georgia" is Sam Winters' signature number at the karaoke bar. What's your go-to song when you take the mic?
* I’m Too Sexy… or… Cover Girl.
Seriously, it’s Piano Man.
- Do you drink tea?
* Tea… Earl Grey… Hot
- What's the most recent thing you purchased for your home?
- Are there dishes in your kitchen sink right now?
* There are always dishes in the sink when the kids are here. Otherwise, I know how to put them in the dishwasher.
- Have you ever been fingerprinted?
* I work for a state agency that requires a background check… yes.
- What was the last check you wrote?
* In this day of automatic bill pay, I write one check each month, and that is for my rent.
- What color are your eyes?
* A deep luxurious brown.