Monday, September 19, 2011

Blogging Challenge–Day 8

Something you’re afraid of…

If you ask my daughter, I’m afraid of spiders and snakes. I would disagree. I’m not afraid of them. It just startles me when they aren’t where they belong… outdoors in a place where I am not.

Now time for some introspection…

So far, I’ve determined that I’m scared of two things.

I am scared of anything happening to my kids that prevents them from fully achieving life’s potential.

and…

I’m scared I will always be alone. I’m scared I will be one of those people who you read about in the news who’s mummified remains are found several weeks later by a utility man.

No comments:

Post a Comment

He's Guilty!

This has been quite a week for those of us who work with sex offenders and their victims. Bill Cosby; "Americas' Dad", was ...