Sunday, April 24, 2011

Sunday Stealing–Four Things

In the “old blog” I did memes. They are a fun way to get your thoughts onto the screen without too much heavy lifting… basically guided imagery.  One of my favorites was Sunday Stealing.

I have a special place in my heart for the “four things” meme, as it was my VERY FIRST post on February 20, 2006. This one is a variation on the theme, but the concept is the same.

Sunday Stealing: The "It's All About Four Freakin' Things" Meme

Four Places I go:

  1. Work
  2. Home
  3. The Oregon Coast… not nearly enough.
  4. Wherever Jenny’s bird flies

Four Crushes I Have:

  1. My Man
  2. Clay Matthews
  3. Brady Quinn
  4. Grady Sizemore (NSFW)

Four Smells that I Love:

  1. Smoky BBQ
  2. The Oregon Coast
  3. Really good Coffee
  4. A beautiful perfect Rose

Four Favorite TV Shows:

  1. Glee
  2. Anthony Bourdain
  3. Pawn Stars
  4. Yard Crashers

Four Favorite Movies:

  1. The Hunt for Red October
  2. Driving Miss Daisy
  3. The Kings’ Speech
  4. What About Bob?

Four Recommendations:

  1. If you can’t pay for it today; you won’t be able to pay for it tomorrow.
  2. If it sounds like bullshit… it is.
  3. Humans are the only mammals who argue against their inner voice… try not to do that.
  4. Enjoy REAL ethnic cuisine –this can only be accomplished in a restaurant or truck operated by people of that ethnicity.

Four People that I'd love to read their Fours:

**It’s been too long since I participated. I’ll need to re-acquaint myself with the denizens of Sunday Stealing.

Four Things about me that you don't know:

  1. I am really getting tired of feeling this way.
  2. I love watching movies that have an emotional hook.
  3. As I age, I’m scared to realize that this is all there is… and it SUCKS.
  4. I enjoy my job. I see it as a chance to help others bust out of a destructive cycle.

Four bands that I love:

  1. JD Kindle & The Eastern Oregon Playboys
  2. Michael Buble
  3. Journey
  4. Twenty Bucks

No comments:

Post a Comment

He's Guilty!

This has been quite a week for those of us who work with sex offenders and their victims. Bill Cosby; "Americas' Dad", was ...