In the “old blog” I did memes. They are a fun way to get your thoughts onto the screen without too much heavy lifting… basically guided imagery. One of my favorites was Sunday Stealing.
I have a special place in my heart for the “four things” meme, as it was my VERY FIRST post on February 20, 2006. This one is a variation on the theme, but the concept is the same.
Four Places I go:
- The Oregon Coast… not nearly enough.
- Wherever Jenny’s bird flies
Four Crushes I Have:
Four Smells that I Love:
- Smoky BBQ
- The Oregon Coast
- Really good Coffee
- A beautiful perfect Rose
Four Favorite TV Shows:
Four Favorite Movies:
- If you can’t pay for it today; you won’t be able to pay for it tomorrow.
- If it sounds like bullshit… it is.
- Humans are the only mammals who argue against their inner voice… try not to do that.
- Enjoy REAL ethnic cuisine –this can only be accomplished in a restaurant or truck operated by people of that ethnicity.
Four People that I'd love to read their Fours:
**It’s been too long since I participated. I’ll need to re-acquaint myself with the denizens of Sunday Stealing.
Four Things about me that you don't know:
- I am really getting tired of feeling this way.
- I love watching movies that have an emotional hook.
- As I age, I’m scared to realize that this is all there is… and it SUCKS.
- I enjoy my job. I see it as a chance to help others bust out of a destructive cycle.
Four bands that I love: