Last week there was a big story about how 17 State Attorneys General sent a collective letter to Craisglist founders protesting the adult service ads one can find on the site. Bowing to this immense pressure, Craigslist announced they would no longer post Adult Service ads. If you go to your local Craigslist this morning, you will see that the Adult Service Ads are indeed CENSORED.
- The problem is that it’s window dressing.
- Nothing has really changed.
- If you want some Adult companionship, all you have to do is look above and to the left.
- They took their eye off the Queen…
- Because it was never in play. Just like in Three-card Monte.