- This song is about a band of musicians that escapes on an adventure. Do you consider yourself spontaneous and adventurous?** I’m not very spontaneous. If I don’t have a basic idea of what’s going on I get a bit anxious. I also have trouble giving other people control over a plan. I can do it, but only if THEY know what their doing. If I think they’re pulling things out of their ass… I get cranky. I would be more adventurous if I had the financial and physical resources. I’m working on the physical part… hopefully the financial part will follow.
- Paul McCartney and Wings traveled all the way to Lagos, Nigeria, to record Band on the Run. That's a long, long way from London. What's the farthest from home you've ever been? ** The furthest from home I’ve traveled is to Manzanillo, Colima (Mexico). Sadly, it was a work related trip. As mentioned previously, I don’t have the funds to make such trips for fun.
- Wings featured Linda McCartney on keyboards. Paul said that when Linda died, after almost 30 years together, he lost the love of his life. Who is the love of your life? Or have you yet to meet him/her?** I haven’t met him yet… but I’m taking applications.
- Paul has said he's very proud of Band on the Run, his most successful post-Beatles album. Brag a little. Tell us something you're proud of.** I am most proud that I was able to successfully complete a Master’s Degree in Social Work. I had to overcome a lot of self-doubt, and self-sabotage. It wasn’t easy, but I did it!
- Paul's birth certificate reads "James Paul McCartney." He's named for his father, Jim. Are you named after anyone?** I am named after both my grandfathers. John was my maternal grandfather’s name and my middle name is my paternal grandfather’s name.
- Paul enjoys oil painting in his spare time. What's one of your hobbies?** Right now it’s fitness. I’m attempting to become half the man I am now. I have fallen dreadfully behind in blogging. I’ll get you caught up on that part of my life soon.
- 20 Forthlin Road, Paul McCartney's boyhood home, has been turned into a museum by the British government. It's a modest 2 bedroom cottage, with a drainpipe that Paul used to climb to sneak in after curfew. How would you describe your childhood home?** I was raised in a single-wide mobile home. This was before they tried to make them look LESS like tornado magnets. It was an aluminum tube manufactured in the 70’s, we lived in a trailer park of sorts, in that there were three other aluminum tubes parked parallel to one another. I haven’t been to the site of where my tube was parked for many years. The last time it appeared quite dilapidated.
- Paul is 5'11". How tall are you? ** 6 ft. even.
- Actor Christopher Lee is on the album cover. He played Dracula in a series of movies in the 1950s and 1960s. Who is your favorite vampire?
** Tom Cruise as Lestat de Lioncourt