Saturday, June 22, 2013

Why should we care?

Christian groups vow to refuse gay marriage even if it’s legalized

Perhaps the biggest issue that turned me off on the church is how it enforces the rules for membership in their club... they're entirely situational and dependent upon your station in life. I don't give a flying fuck what they think of my life, I spilled a lot of tears trying to fit in and couldn't.

Should I ever get married again... it will NOT be in one of their clubhouses, so it doesn't really matter whether they refuse or not. I hope I live to see the day that their relevance to our society is in the dustbin of history along with separate water fountains and whalebone corsets.

The question is... why would you want to force your way into a club that doesn't want you as a member?

No comments:

Post a Comment

He's Guilty!

This has been quite a week for those of us who work with sex offenders and their victims. Bill Cosby; "Americas' Dad", was ...