Friday, March 1, 2013

Five Question Friday: 03/01/2013

  1. th_w6r0jkWhat was the most productive thing you have done this week?
    * Went to the gym four times… which resulted in a loss of 2.2 lbs at weigh-in last night.
  2. Enjoying the winter or ready for spring?
    * I’m not a fan of winter. I see it as four months of dreariness to be survived.
  3. Are you an introvert or extrovert?
    * Depending on the situation I can be an extrovert. My default position is as an introvert.
  4. Would you rather go without music or television for 1 year?
    * If I had to choose, it would be television. Music is my sanctuary, even in the midst of chaos.
  5. Have you ever been truly scared of someone?
    * Yes. A couple years ago a man I trusted had an obvious mental health break which included coming to my office where he verbally threatened me with physical violence.

No comments:

Post a Comment

He's Guilty!

This has been quite a week for those of us who work with sex offenders and their victims. Bill Cosby; "Americas' Dad", was ...