Sunday, September 15, 2013

Sunday Stealing: More Pt. III

** Find Pt. 2 HERE.

  • Most daring Dare you have ever done?
    • I don’t succumb to overt “dares”, but I do have a tendency to bow to peer pressure in other ways. If I find out that ‘people’ believe I’m going to fail, or give up… that gives me fuel to prove them wrong.
  • lol no im not busy only drivingWhen is the last time you did something you knew was wrong?
    • All the time… using the phone while driving, speeding, aggressive driving… I know… don’t lecture. .
  • What was on your mind most today?
    • God, I hope the Seahawks win tonight.
  • Have a best friend?
    • Yes
  • Istressf you were upset, who’ s the first person you would go to?
    • Me… I’m terrible at internalizing stress. I have complete conversations in my head of what I would say and how I would say it if given the chance. If it goes on long enough, you will know about it. The pressure valve has to release at some point, right?
  • When was the last time someone yelled at you?
    • Client’s yell at me all the time. I’m SO unreasonable! I actually EXPECT them to stop using drugs and provide a safe, stable home for their children.
  • What have you done today, so far?
    • I put my coffee cup in the sink and I got dressed. Oh, and watched football. It’s been a good Sunday. My goal is to hit the gym so I’m showered and ready for the Seahawks game at 5pm.
  • couch-potatoWhat did last weekend consist of?
    • Pretty much the same thing.
  • What are you listening to?
    • The Packers and “the team who must not be named” from Washington DC.
  • Who were you last in a car with?
    • I was probably transporting a client someplace.
  • Have you ever been called cute?
    • Yes, but I tend to surround myself with pathological liars.
  • Describe how you feel right now in one word:
    • Content
  • Has anybody ever told you that you talk too fast?
    • I’ve been told I talk too much. My brain contains a lot of information, I feel I must share it with the world. Ergo, this blog.
  • bear CuddleDid you have fun yesterday?
    • Yes
  • Do you like to cuddle?
    • Very much!
  • Do you think someone is thinking about you?
    • Unsure… evidence says “no”
  • Are you stubborn?
    • VERY
  • Is there a friend, boyfriend/ girlfriend, or ex that you will never forget?
    • I remember all of them… good times… bad times… and the hurts.
  • Thinking back, are there people you have no idea why you hung out with?
    • Yes… the ones that hurt through action or indifference.
  • How’s your heart?
    • Puttering along nicely… for a fatman.
  • 3vhz5tAre you easily amused?
    • Yes… currently, it’s the Hump Day Camel.
  • Do you speak more than 2 languages?
    • No, but I’m functionally illiterate in 100’s of languages.
  • Are you doing anything tonight?
    • Watching the Seahawks game.
  • Is there a person of the same sex who means a lot to you?
    • Yes, very much.
  • Bear PrideIs your hair naturally straight?
    • Honey, nothing about me is naturally straight.
  • What happened at 10:00 am?
    • The Packers/”team who must not be named” game began.
  • What were you doing at ten last night?
    • Watching the Oregon State Beavers play Utah in the Pac-12 season opener.
  • Have you made someone happy today?
    • I fed the cats, does that count?
  • Is it hard for you to get over someone?
    • Yes, very. I analyze everything wondering what went wrong and all the ‘what ifs’.
  • max-and-caroline-search-a-dumpster_453x301Think it’s disgusting when girls get really wasted?
    • It’s a shame to waste a perfectly good girl.
  • How long did it take you to get over you last ex?
    • I’ll let you know when it happens.
  • When you are home alone do you still close the door when you shower?
    • No I don’t… but I make sure the front door is locked.

No comments:

Post a Comment

He's Guilty!

This has been quite a week for those of us who work with sex offenders and their victims. Bill Cosby; "Americas' Dad", was ...