Thursday, July 4, 2013

TMI Thursday: Happy 4th of July!

Sean at Just a Jeep Guy started it, now all the cool kids are doing it (The ones I know about are listed in the sidebar).

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!

  • How many times have you watched Independence Day?
    • At least a half-dozen times
  • Do you like fireworks?
    • They’re pretty.
    • They were fun when the kids were small.
    • … and, like with most everything else in my life, I’m sure it would be more fun if I wasn’t going solo.
  • Which is the best fireworks show you've been too? 10267286fbce9393c509b96f1ee8f7de
  • Did you/do you light your own fireworks?
    • I used to when the kids were small. Now, that they’re older I just make a pile of money on the ground, squirt some lighter fluid and set that on fire.
  • Have you ever hurt yourself setting off fireworks?
    • No, but I’ve hurt others. One year when I was in high school my buddy and I purchased some “fun” fireworks in Idaho. We lit them off for his family; which included his very pregnant sister. One of the fireworks was one that jumped and zipped around randomly… this one randomly lodged itself in the flip-flop of the aforementioned pregnant lady. She suffered a serious burn to her foot and we felt really bad.
  • Do you have special plans for the 4th?
    • Nope just the ‘Murikan traditions of grilling meat and explosives.  
  • What are your plans for the long weekend?
    • Not much.

BONUS

Have you ever kissed someone and seen fireworks like Bobby did when he kissed Millicent?

  • Nope… want to give it shot?

No comments:

Post a Comment

He's Guilty!

This has been quite a week for those of us who work with sex offenders and their victims. Bill Cosby; "Americas' Dad", was ...